Your Trusted Contractor for Water Meter Installation and Validation
We use a team of experienced professionals to help users of metered water in Australia meet their obligations with confidence. We can provide expert consultation, advice, compliance and ongoing service of your water meter.
Here are some of our water meter infrastructure and installation options:
1. Complete service
- Advice on water meter options
- Design the the supply of water meter
- Manufacture and supply of required infrastructure
- Validation. This service includes a site visit and meeting with us or photos, levels and telephone/email instructions – Submission of Concept and Design compliant with ATS 4747 and State Interim Water Meter Standards – Supply of MACE Water Meter, installation infrastructure and validation service- Water Meter approved by State Department.
2. Supply of water meter only
3. Validation of existing water meter
Meter installation specifications are required to meet AS4747 as detailed in NSW and Qld Interim Standards. Only a nationally certified Meter Validator can inspect and approve the meter and installation work prior to governmental approval for use. Irritek Managing Director Jim Spain is a nationally certified Meter Validator who has over 25 years experience in water meter installations and commissioning. He is passionate about assisting clients develop metering solutions that suits their site, their budget, optimises their water use and complies with regulatory obligations. Jim is a former member of the Australian Standards 4747 Committee on Non-urban Metering. He has advised on metering solutions throughout the irrigation areas of NSW and Qld.
We offer a water meter validation service for:
- Old existing meters
- New meters supplied and installed by Irritek
- Meters supplied by the customer or others
We Are Ready To Help You
Enquire About Our Irrigation and Water