Your Trusted Installer of Water Pump Stations
One-stop solution for pumping stations
We offer a complete pump station project management service that includes survey, design and layout, manufacture / provision of components, and installation / site construction to the commission of the project. We can also supplier hardware for customers’ own projects.
The best solutions for your irrigation needs
We provide clients with long-term solutions with a strong focus on initial capital and ongoing operational costs. With countless irrigation pump stations, designed, built and in service around Australia in a variety of applications, we excel at exceeding client expectations to maximise water and energy efficiency and water output requirements. We work collaboratively with our clients at the critical design stage to provide a pump station and infrastructure that is best fit for the client and the site requirements. As well as new pump stations, our design team can provide solutions for upgrading existing pump station infrastructure.
Pump station components:
- Pumps supplied by Irritek or the client and platforms
- Engines supplied by Irritek or the client and platforms
- Distribution, suction and pump tanks, including platforms
- Irritek channel gates and check valves and inspection hatches
- Field, crossing and supply pipes
- Irritek Trash screens and elevators (optional extra)
- Headwalls and bund walls, drop boxes
- Stairs, ladders and walkways
- Clutches, belt guards, gear boxes, V-Belts, SKF bearings and Centaflex couplings
- MACE water meter systems
Engine frames, stairs, walkways, ladders, drop boxes and pipe components are manufactured by Irritek. All steel used in Irritek pump station components are painted with 2 pack epoxy paint.
Irritek pump stations can be installed and commissioned by Irritek’s experienced team or our innovative ‘turnkey’ pump stations can be manufactured by Irritek and dispatched to site for client installation.
We Are Ready To Help You
Enquire About Our Irrigation and Water