- AS4747 meter specification
- Pipe work configuration at the proposed installation site
- Pump site and local conditions including source and quality of water
- Suited to water entitlement conditions
- Flow velocity range suited to operating conditions
- Operational and power requirements
- Ingress protection against dust and water penetration
- Manufacturers and suppliers support
- Adequate meter warranty, after sales service and replacement parts
- Delivery arrangements and timeframes
- Ongoing research and development
- Competitive pricing and additional options.
Irritek is a MACE supplier and Irritek Managing Director Jim Spain is a nationally Certified Meter Validator.
Irritek supplies MACE meters because of MACE’s marketing leading products and technology. The MACE AgriFlo Wci Series of Meters is the industry preferred meter for agricultural and waste water flows.
Click here to visit MACE website
Example Solutions For Agricultural Flow Monitoring
- Flow Metering of River Pumps
Surface water pumped from river or channels is often filled with trash and moving at high velocities. Other brand mechanical meters are challenged in this environment and wear out quickly leading to failure or repairs. MACE AgriFlo is Doppler ultrasonic, no moving parts with no obstruction to the flow.
- Irrigation Channel Flow Monitoring
Lateral Diversions are generally deep underground with limited access and limited metering options due to multiple pipes. Metering can either be extremely expensive, inefficient or no metering at all. A single MACE Agriflo can measure up to 5 flows.
Combined with a through-the-bank siphon structure, the MACE AgriFlo is a cost effective solution for metering supply water.
- Bore Water Centre Pivot Irrigation
Ground water extraction requires accurate flow metering as water resources become less secure. MACE AgriFlo XCi together with a MACE insertion electromagnetic sensor can be used in pipes from 50mm to 1 m in diameter. The system is low or nil maintenance. When monitoring flow into centre pivot or lateral move irrigators, suitable inputs into the AgrFlo can monitor pressure and temperature and other parameters. Click here to view MACE manuals.